torsdag 9 december 2010

Yesterday time stopped long enough to let me draw sketches of the new world I want to build.. the world I want to be able to live alone in..


But when it comes down to it, I don't think I have all the parts to create something like that without losing my heart along the way..

And who need independence if there is no one else to support..

So I'll just wear my heart out until the end, giving it away, trading it for moments that makes a differences too me... too you

Besides honey, if you don't die young, you haven't lived your life hard enough...

So let's beat up our bone cages and let the beating sounds from our meat lumps knock us down..

Because you and me together is surely a match made in hell
And matches run out of light so fast..


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar